The initial visit for your holistic pet care will often involve extended exam times of about 45- 50 minutes.
There is an intake form with several questions that must be completed beforehand. I will review your pet’s history and previous records including test results and treatments.
Please bring all records, supplements, herbs, and medications with you. We will review all of this and determine the best plan for your pet’s acute and chronic needs. We will need to have all records 48 hours beforehand or will need to reschedule the appointment.
Holistic Pet Care
This plan may include an integrative approach. We utilize the standard lab tests and may request x-rays and or ultrasound. Treatment may begin with medications, nutritional supplements, herbs and/or acupuncture. We will need your commitment to follow up exams so that we can evaluate your pet’s response and make the appropriate adjustments to the health plan.
However, if your pet comes to me healthy, we will devise a plan to keep them strong and balanced with optimum health.
- Initial extended exam: $130
- Standard exam: $75
- Acupuncture: $85
- Acupuncture with electrical stimulation: $102
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation (VOM): $56
- Laser treatment: $37 for 1 treatment or $165 for 5 treatments
- Aquapuncture with Vitamin B12: $49
- VOM and Laser: $75
- VOM, Laser, and Aquapuncture: $102
- Phone or email consult: $52 for 15 minutes, $25 for each additional 10 minute increments.