At Paw Chi Holistic Veterinary Care, we strive to provide the best care possible for your pet and want to help everyone as much as we can. In order to do this, we need our clients to show up on time and to give us 24 hour notice for cancellations. When you cancel your appointment on the same day it makes us unavailable to help other pets in need. Please review our cancellation policy below.
- We require 24-hour notice to cancel an appointment to avoid fees
- Any cancellations that are given less than 24 hours notice will have a cancellation fee of $40
Missed Appointment Policy or “No Show”
- An appointment is considered missed if it was not canceled within the 24-hour notice
- If you are 10 minutes late, it is considered a missed appointment. We will do our best to accommodate you under these circumstances, but there are no guarantees
- Any client that has missed an appointment will be required to pay a $40 payment and prepay for future appointments.
Deposits for new clients
- If you are a new client, a $50 deposit is required in order to hold your first initial appointment. All deposits will be placed as a credit onto your account. This credit will be used during your first appointment. If you do not show for this appointment, you will not receive the deposit back.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours notice and/or missed appointments will be required to pay a $75 fee
We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can occur. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Baldner, Dulce, Jen, Jamie and Haylee